We work with organisations to ensure their gender and diversity strategy, policies and practices effectively contribute to the attraction, development and retention of staff.
There is significant research that indicates that a balanced workforce leads to better decision making, increased profitability and contributes to economic growth and social stability.
Our rich inter-cultural experience enables us to establish effective dialogue and to identify the economic and social drivers that impact gender equality policy and development, in diverse geographies.
- Gender pay gaps and equal pay
- Attracting diverse talent
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Awareness raising and education at Board and staff level
- Gender friendly policies and practice